PubSense Summit 2015 Keynote Speakers: Joanna Penn and Cevin Bryerman!
October 10, 2014
Emerging Authors. Emerging Avenues.March 2015
PubSense Summit, a conference about the business of publishing and marketing books, puts emerging authors
and small publishers in the driver’s seat, to create a customized roadmap for success!
- Traditionally published authors who want to improve sales and discover new avenues for their work
- Self-published authors who want to reach more readers
- Aspiring authors seeking guidance from industry insiers
- Independent publishers who want to better serve their authors and boost their bottom line
- How editors/agents can further your publishing goals
- Steps to build your author platform, brand and persona
- Insights from publishing pros including agents, editors, marketers and social media gurus
- Where book publishing and marketing is headed right now
- How to build book sales through reviewers, mass media and book clubs
- Today’s methods of crowdfunding, using discoverability tools and increasing distribution
March 22-24, 2015
Starting at 11 am
Francis Marion Hotel
Keep up with news, links and insights from our staff and the PubSense Summit 2015 faculty...
October 01, 2014
July 12, 2014
May 29, 2014
Stay tuned as we add new sponsors for 2015!
Check out all that is available to you!
Click on faculty photos to view their bios and links.
2015 Dates: March 22-24, Charleston, SC
Registration for 2015's PubSense Summit will officially open later this fall. Stay tuned for details; the conference is getting bigger, but the prices won't!
To book your room at the Francis Marion Hotel, please call their reservation desk (843-722-0600) and mention PubSense Summit to receive your conference discount. Our special room rate ends February 1, 2015, so book early!Register Now
NOTE: If you are a member of WWW’s Winner Circle or SCWW, enjoy a 10% discount off regular or VIP registration!
To qualify, obtain the promo code from your participating partner!